I’ve got a lot to say, share, teach, and inspire! A internationally recognized fitness empowerment speaker, I’m all about breaking down boundaries, living intentionally, and taking ownership of your health as a way to lead a fuller, more authentically “you” life.
So let’s dig into the latest fitness, nutrition, psychology, and health research together and learn how to put that know-how into practice in an empowering way. Forget psuedoscience, “good” vs. “bad” mentalities, and societal scripts about what we “should” do (e.g: lose weight, be small, fix ourselves). It’s time to stop living less and start living more!
Having served as a frequent guest on Men’s Health Live radio show and podcast, healthcare coverage panelist for the Publicity Club of Chicago, and guest lecturer at Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism, Media, Integrated Marketing Communications, I’m experienced speaking to and connecting with a wide range of audiences on even more subjects.
Sample Speaking Topics
- optimizing vitality through nutrition and fitness
- self-care strategies for the real world (body appreciation, meet radical responsibility)
- the intersection of fitness and feminism
- body appreciation and radical responsibility
- defining fitness and health goals on your own terms
- coaching female health and fitness clients for success and empowerment
- how healthcare professionals can best work with the media to advance science-based health information
- health and science reporting in the changing news industry
- writing 101 for health and fitness experts
You’re interested in booking me for speaking engagements, podcasts, webinars, or workshops, fill out my contact form here! We have so much to talk about!